Mining and Construction Radios
The mining and construction industry requires durable, reliable, clear and instant communication to ensure workplace safety and productivity. The noisy and harsh working environments within the mining and construction industry can impact communication. Therefore, the communication provided must withstand the demands of these workplace environments.
Mining and Construction Application
At Two Way Hire and Sales, we understand that high-quality, heavy-duty communication products are essential for mining and construction work. We stock a variety of different radios and accessories that meet the demands of the mining and construction environments. Our store consists of Motorola, Sepura, Kenwood and Icom which all are popular brands used in the mining and construction industry.
Suggested Mining and Construction Radios
Benefits for Mining and Construction
Two Way Hire and Sales have the communication products, knowledge, and experience to ensure that we can provide the mining and construction industry with the most suitable communication equipment for the job. When you choose TWHS we will provide:
- A range of different equipment to choose from to ensure instant, clear, easy to use, and affordable communication that will suit your requirements and working environment.
- Private frequencies/channels for crane use while on site.
- Robust and Durable equipment to withstand the harsh environment.
- Protective Cases for extra protection of your equipment
- The right communication equipment for Rio Tinto, BHP and FMG sites within Australia.
Give us a call to discuss your communication requirements further and let Two Way Hire and Sales help improve the productivity and safety of your workplace.