Two Way Radio Hire Perth
Perth's Premier Two Way Radio
At Two Way Hire Services, we take the time to find out what our customers require. TWHS has an extensive range of two-way radios in our hire fleet. Our fleet consists of current Digital, UHF and VHF Motorola portable hand-held radios, mobile/fixed radios, desktop/base station radios, portable repeaters; programmed for use on our dedicated private hire frequencies providing you reliable, private, interference-free communication.
Our team is trained to provide the best radio rental and leasing solutions for your operational requirements. Long or short-term two-way radio hire is available. We are one of Western Australia’s largest and most respected radio hire company’s.
The Benefits of Long & Short Term Handheld Radio Renting:
- Reduced total cost ownership – 100% tax deductible for business use
- No maintenance costs
- A fast free turnaround of faulty equipment
- Local pickup & delivery for Perth and surrounding suburbs
- No Minimum Hire Terms
- Commercial grade two-way radios- no licensing fee needed
- Programmable with your private channel/frequency
- Fixed costs, with no hidden surprises
TWHS Offers Free Accessories with every Two-Way Radio Hire.
- Lapel/remote speaker Microphone
- Security ear hook earpieces
- Surveillance/covert earpieces
- Cradle and behind the head headsets
- Earmuff and heavy-duty noise cancelling headsets
- Use of our private hire frequencies
- Free spare batteries
- Free multi bank chargers/equipment case
Long-Distance Hire Two-Way Radios
TWHS now hires long distance walkie talkies. The long-distance two-way radios operate on the Telstra 3G Cellular Platform and work as Push to Talk Over Cellular. When connected to the Telstra network, wide area communication is available at the push of a button.
Using the Telstra network, the two-way radios offer:
- Nation-wide push-to-talk communications
- Instant voice and Text messages
- Coverage within structures
Unlike traditional LMR/PMR radio networks, the two-way radios provide Australia-wide communication through a simple one-to-one or one-to-many two-way radio style system but utilising the cellular mobile phone network. Due to this use of cellular multi-site technology, operational teams across Australia can communicate at the touch of a button, also providing superior in-building, tunnel and basement coverage. No repeaters are required.
Remote Speaker Microphones and Earpieces are available as added accessories.